Sage 300 bulk import
ISSUE: BULK IMPORT/UPDATE REPORT PROCESS FOR SAGE ACCPAC INTELLIGENCE
These are the steps required to perform a Bulk Import on Sage 300 (Accpac):
1. Before performing the Bulk Import/ update Report Process
2. Create folders to the property report directories
“Under [C:\Program Files\Sage\Sage Accpac\BX56A\ReportUpdate\PVS] you need to create subfolders.” e.g: [C:\Program Files\Sage\Sage Accpac\BX56A\ReportUpdate\PVS\Purchase] (Paste “Purchases Master 3-0 (AE-PVS).al_”)
[C:\Program Files\Sage\Sage Accpac\BX56A\ReportUpdate\PVS\Sales](Paste “Sales Master 3-0 (AE-PVS).al_”)
NB: The Folder name needs to correspond with the folder which the report needs to be imported.
3. Launch Sage Accpac ERP
4. Navigate to Sage Accpac Intelligence
5. Double click on Sage Accpac Intelligence Report Manager to launch the Report Manager Interface.
6. Right click on “Home” in the object window
7. The Menu Screen will appear
8. Select the option to perform a “Bulk Import/ Update Reports”
9. The Bulk Import/ Update popup screen will appear. Select “Yes” to proceed with Bulk Import.
Figure 4: Bulk Import/Update Reports Dialog
10. Bulk import/update reports process will continue and generate a template file
11. The Purchase Master 3-0 (AE-PVS) & Sales Master 3-0 (AE-PVS) should be successfully imported.
12. Double click on “Home” icon in the object window to refresh the “Purchase & Sales” folders in the Report Manager.
Figure 6: Report Manager