Error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Sage 100 ERP 2014 Sage 100 ERP 2013 Sage 100 ERP 4.5 Sage 100 ERP 4.4 Sage Intelligence
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" occurs when running Report Designer Add-in report
- Download & save the attached Sage 100 Intelligence hotfix SI5100-T.exe to the workstations desktop
- Exit out of Sage 100 Intelligence & Excel
- Right click on SI5100-T.exe file and select to Run as Administrator
- Proceed through steps in wizard by clicking Next buttons until clicking Finish
- Note: The hot fix will need to be installed on each workstation where Sage 100 Intelligence is installed.
Sage Intelligence Reporting Updates for Sage 100 ERP
Unable to replicate error using Demo data. Issue only occurs with customer data set.
- Verify no records exist in Budget Revision Entry
- Open General Ledger, Budget, Budget Revision Register
- Click Print or Preview
- If budget entries exist review and update. If budget revision register is empty, proceed to next section.
- Customer was able to resolve by purging GL history:
- Note: Use caution when purging history files. Always make a backup first. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, computer or network technician.
- Open General Ledger, Setup, General Ledger Options
- Verify Years to Retain History **See Notes below
- Click Ok
- Use the Purge General Ledger History option to remove history for any fiscal year previous to the current year.
- Open General Ledger, Utilities, Purge General Ledger History
- In the Fiscal Year list, select the year to be purged
- Click the Proceed button
Sage 100 ERP