Create Path from Report Manager to read ODBC SQL database in Admin Manager
STEPS TO MAKE A CONNECTION VIA THE ALCHEMEX ADMINISTRATOR USING ODBC DRIVER FOR SQL SERVER
1. Launch Alchemex Administrator.
2. Double click Enterprise node.
3. Right click ODBC Driver SQL Server connection and select Add connection.
4. Populate the below fields with your SQL details.
5. Now check test your connection.
6. All reports that need to run off your SQL database connection would now need to be imported on to this connection (in my example test 3).
7. Your reports will now run off your new SQL connection.
Alchemex 6.8 and 7