Account numbers appear as dates in Sage 100 Intelligence drill down report
Sage 100 ERP 2014 Sage 100 ERP 2013 Sage 100 ERP 4.5 Sage 100 ERP 4.4 Sage Intelligence
Account numbers appear as dates in Sage 100 Intelligence drill down report when 2nd segment is 01 through 12
When the 2nd account segment is a 01 through 12 the drill down interprets those as months (Jan-Dec)
- Download & save the attached Sage 100 Intelligence hotfix SI5100-T.exe to the workstations desktop
- Exit out of Sage 100 Intelligence & Excel
- Right click on SI5100-T.exe file and select to Run as Administrator
- Proceed through steps in wizard by clicking Next buttons until clicking Finish
- Note: The hot fix will need to be installed on each workstation where Sage 100 Intelligence is installed.
Please Login to Sage 100 ERP Download Portal to find latest Hot fixes and product updates.
- KB 48077
Sage Intelligence Reporting Updates for Sage 100 ERP
Sage 100 ERP