"Error" Unable to get the Add property of Workbooks class
"Error" Unable to get the Add property of Workbooks class Article
Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 ERP
Sage 300 ERP
Sage ERP X3
Sage 500 ERP
You get an error when trying to run any of the dashboard reports using Excel 2007.
The error message is: "Unable to get the Add property of Workbooks class".
The issue is caused by Excel 2007 not recognizing the xltm template.
1. Navigate to the Sage Intelligence templates folder. You will find the location in the Report Manager under the Template Storage Location field.
2. Open the Dashboard Analysis AR 3-8 Report in Excel.
3. Click on Save.
4. Click on the drop down option under Save as Type.
5. Select Excel Macro-Enabled Template (*.xltm).
6. Click on Yes.
7. Click on Save.
8. Select the location, you can save it on your desktop for the time being. Ensure that it' s the same name as the original report.
9. Copy the report from your desktop and paste it to the original location found in step 1. Replace the current report.
10. Rerun the report from the Report Manager.
8004387717 alchemex 26819
Last Modified Date:6-17-2015ID:64541